WhatsApp: +852 5629 2510
(no phone calls please, first contact via sms or WhatsApp)
What to expect when you get in touch!
By email you can expect an answer within a few hours, or the following day at the latest.
With WhatsApp I would answer you at most a few hours later, depending on how busy I am.
When you contact me, it is most likely because you are interested in taking lessons.
Procrastination will be your biggest hurdle, making Mandarin studies way harder than they need to be.
To get a good habit, provide me with
- some information about what your interest is in learning or improving Mandarin,
- what you current level is, and
- what your availability is for meeting up in person...
...So that we can talk about:
- what you'd like to learn,
- what you want to focus on,
- whether you have time to do homework or not,
- how I teach and who I am as a teacher,
- how much it would cost,
- how fast you could hope to learn,
- what the learning path would be.
Then, you can take a few minutes, hours or days to decide whether you'd like to start taking lessons with me or not.
What you'll notice when meeting me is that:
- I know my job and love it,
- I am passionate about explaining and going into detail about anything related to Mandarin or Chinese culture,
- and that I won't hold any sales talk or give you pressure whatsoever to take lessons with me.
Looking forward to hearing from you,